Our club is following the guidance from Public Health England and England Hockey regarding our safe return to play. We are monitoring the guidance constantly and updating our plans as it changes.
Our Covid Officer is Hope Kent, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07505 08641. Please get in touch if you have any questions or concerns.
We ask all players, coaches, umpires, and volunteers who are involved with any sessions to please fill in the England Hockey participation agreement form. You won't be able to play or train if you haven't filled in the form! We also ask that players watch this England Hockey video for more information about the safe return to hockey.
Please also make sure that you:
- Inform the Covid officer immediately if you have symptoms, or have been in personal contact with anyone with symptoms of Covid 19.
- Do not train or play if you have symptoms of Covid 19, and self-isolate for the period recommended by Public Health England.
- Do not share any personal equipment (sticks, shinpads, gumshields, water bottles) with any other player
- Avoid close personal contact with other players (e.g. team huddles, handshakes)
- Sanitise and wash your hands frequently, don't touch shared kit like balls and cones
- Follow all current guidance from England Hockey and the Covid Officer